Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Thinking Assignment

I would have to disagree with the article. Yes the Internet has become a faster way to look things up but I dont think that it is corrupting our brains. Peole use the Internet for many different reasons. Some use it to talk to friends that may be in a different country and it would cost to much to talk on the phone, some use it to download music, and some for entertainment. Really if you think about it the internet is a cheaper way and less tme consuming to do things now. Not everything has to go back 50 to 60 years and be like people then. Things change and time changes. It will also be like that and there is no reason to always find something bad.

1 comment:

Jessica Woodruff's EDM 310 Blog said...

I hate spiders and I love the beach. My dad loves fishing too. The Hills and Gossip Girl are my favorite shows.